What are cookies?
A cookie is a piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive. When you use the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of your previous activity.
In order to be able to purchase online, you need to have your cookies enabled.
Our Cookies Policy
Our cookies do not store information such as your name, address or payment details. However, cookies allow us to access this information once you are logged into your account.
- To identify you automatically when you sign in to our website
- To remember your preferences and your activity in the past (like items added in your shopping basket)
- To allow you to share products and information with social networks
- To improve the use of the website, the content and services
- To offer you the best customer experience
How can you manage cookies?
If you prefer to limit, block or delete your cookies from our site, you need to use your browser by accessing the "Help Menu". To check your cookies setting, you need to access your "Managing cookies" section.