Terms & Conditions
Orders may be mailed to: Marmalade of London
2983 Long Point Road,
Nova Scotia, B0P 1E0
- Orders may be placed by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email orders will be processed after payment has been made in full.
- Please be sure to include payment information, phone number, and an e-mail address where confirmation should be sent.
A copy of your final invoice indicating total charges, tracking number(s), and any items temporarily out of stock, will be sent via e-mail when your order is shipped.
We do not require a minimum order. However, you may find that shipping charges tend to be proportionately high on very small orders.
Terms of Sale
- All orders must be paid in full prior to shipping.
- We do not ship COD.
- Payments may be made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, money order, or cashier’s check. Personal or business checks received will be subject to a 10-business-day hold until payment clears the bank.
- Checks returned for non-sufficient funds will incur a $25.00 service charge in addition to applicable bank fees.
You will be notified by phone and/or e-mail if your payment has been declined. The order will be unpacked and charged a 15% restocking fee if we have not been provided new payment information within 3 business days.
- Shipping and handling charges are added to the order total and are based on weight and distance from our warehouse.
- Shipping charges will be calculated and displayed in the cart before final check out.
- Our candles are all hand made, and to reduce shipping costs to the customer please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
- If faster shipping is required please email us and we can arrange faster shipping at a higher cost.
- Any items shipped outside of Canada or the U.S.A. requires special shipping, please email us when ordering outside of these countries and we can work out the best method and price for shipping to your country.
Damaged Merchandise ~ Returns
- Our staff takes great care in packing all orders; however, should your order arrive with obvious damage due to shipping, return it to us within 5 days of receipt in its original, unused condition and we will replace the item or refund the price of the item.
- Keep all packaging materials for claim purposes.
- Customer must obtain a return number from Canada Candle by phone or email before returning the product.
- We regret that we cannot extend refunds to cost of shipping for either delivery or returns.
Items temporarily out of stock will be placed on back order. While every attempt is made to ensure sufficient stock on all products, we cannot guarantee availability.
- All prices are subject to change without notice due to cost fluctuations beyond our control.
- All prices exclude shipping and handling.
- Canada Candle highly values its customers and we respect your privacy.
- This site uses the highest technology available to ensure the security of your personal information. We use a SSL certificate, encrypting communications between users and SSL (secure sockets layer) e-commerce sites. Data sent via an SSL connection is protected by encryption, a mechanism that prevents eavesdropping and tampering with any transmitted data. SSL provides businesses and consumers with the confidence that private data sent to a Web site, such as credit card numbers, are kept confidential. Customers know when they have an SSL session with a website when their browser displays the little padlock and the address bar begins with a https rather than http.
- At this time credit card information is not stored by Canada Candle. All credit information is done through the secure services of 2co.com or paypal.com.
- We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. This information is never sold, rented, or shared in any way with someone else.
- Changes may be made to this policy from time to time. You will be notified of substantial changes to this policy either by through the posting of a prominent announcement on the site, and/or by a mail message sent to the e-mail address you have provided, which is stored within your user settings.
- No portion of this web site may be reproduced without permission.
- At this time orders made with a credit card must be done through our website. All credit cards orders are placed through the secure servers of www.paypal.com or 2CO.com, no credit card information is taken or stored by Canada Candle. Any orders done over the phone, through email or done by fax must be by check or money order.
You may contact us at 1.877.688.3058
You may contact us at email@example.com